Since 2016 April
As Cyber Security Manager I have got the responsability of the company’s Information Security System, according with the main best practices and of the Information Security of Drones (P1HH) producted by the company. I manage a Team, the main areas of expertise are:
• I am developing and managing a SOC (Secure Operation Center) with open source software (GrayLog and several softwares I developed)
• Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test.
• Produce Vulnerability Assessment project and report.
• I follow the accident investigation network, determine the cause of the security problems.
• Analyze potential infrastructure security incidents to determine if incident qualifies as a legitimate security breach.
• Perform network incident investigations, determining the cause of the security incident and preserving evidence for potential legal
• Make action recommendations on the appropriate corrective action for incidents.
• Produce security incident reports and briefings to be distributed to the team lead and manager.
• Appropriately inform and advise management on incidents and incident prevention.
• Digital Forensic
• Malware Analysis
You can download my CV in pdf format, click on icon